Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Review

Introducing one of my favourite foundation's of all time.

Nars Sheer Glow - RRP: £31

I actually only recently bought this foundation, and fell in love with it instantly! The texture on your skin feels quite lightweight so that it acts as a second skin. Not only this, coverage is buildable, so whether I use this daily for uni, or on nights out, it's perfect. It give's skin a healthier, brighter appearance. What's even better? It's dermatologist tested, and fragrance free, so for those of you who have sensitive skin like me, there's no problem with this product!


Daytime - This foundation has enough coverage for dark spots, and imperfections, so only a little is needed during the day. It's not a very dewy finish, which I quite like, and is suitable for combination/oily skin.

Night time - Going out? This is your essential foundation, especially as it lasts for long hours, the last thing you want is for your foundation and make up to melt when you're having fun. For me, adding a matte powder to finish tops it off, especially if you're hitting the dance floor, melting make up is not a good look.



 I wear the shade 'Fiji' which is predominately more suited for you if you have a more yellow tone to your skin than pink. The only downside to the product is that it doesn't include a pump, so whenever I use the foundation, it's easy to pour too much out. However, the pumps can be purchased for £3 at any Nars stall (they've recently ran out everywhere). The foundation comes in 20 shades, so I'm sure theres one that'll match you.


 The foundation itself is really light yet creamy, so only a little is needed, since it's quite pigmented.

Sorry for the really bad quality image, but this is the finished look :). For extra coverage, I'm also using Nars radiant creamy concealer in the shade medium custard.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.
Feel free to comment, share and subscribe!
Lots of love,
Kelly


Comments

Popular Posts