Lush - Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating recently due to coursework and other things. I hope all of you have been well!
As it's exam season, I thought this blog post would be appropriate for those who are stressed. I, for one, get spots and dark circles when it's that time of year.

But worry no more, this face mask is a saviour from Lush.



It's called Catastrophic Cosmetic, and the main ingredient is blueberries. An antioxidant rich fruit, which does wonders for the skin, especially during those stressful exam period when you just need a perfect skin life saver.

The other benefits:

  • The face mask is made fresh, so there's no harmful chemicals that will irritate the skin
  • Blueberries are naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, including antioxidant vitamins A, C and E
  • It smells amazing, and its packed with chamomile, rose and almond oil which will help soothe and cleanse skin.
  • There's also calamine powder, which has the power to gently tone skin and has antiseptic properties too
  • This mask is made for spots and acne, and will target those mean spots that don't go away
(Source:  Lush)

Personally, I just love the idea of using natural ingredients as a face mask. As I have sensitive skin, the naturally occurring oils shouldn't cause any reaction to your skin, but always check the ingredients as a precaution!

The mask can get a bit messy, as the blueberries have a lot of water content, so a lot of it usually floats to the top. Don't worry though, you just need to mix it around before using it!

I would definitely recommend this mask, it's my first time trying it, but I would definitely get it again. What's even better, if you buy any 5 of these masks, or products with a black tube/tub, you get a free fresh face mask, as long as you return the tubs back! 

One thing to note though, you do end up looking like a smurf (as quoted by the boyfriend) during the time you have the mask on haha.

Please let me know if this mask does the same for you! 
Also, good luck to everyone doing their exams, work hard and it'll pay off!

Kelly 

Comments

  1. oooo! I need to try Lush face masks, you always recommend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them babe, you should definitely try it some time! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts