Date Night Look

DATE NIGHT

As you know Valentine's day has just past, and I went out for a lovely meal, so check out my make up look for the night! I decided to go for a dark vampy look with a subtle smokey eye look.


Face:
1. I began my make up regime with the Maybelline new york baby skin instant pore eraser, as a primer. This helps to set my face before foundation so that my skin looks smoother. 


2. I then applied my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in shade Fiji, with a real techniques brush.
 

3. For extra coverage, and for those horrible eye bags I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade medium custard. The texture is so velvety and hides away imperfections (which is essential for those annoying spots!).


4. To make sure my face stayed, I set it with my Illamasqua powder in the shade intrigue, with a big fluffy brush.


4. For contouring, I used my Benefit Hoola bronzer, with an angled blush brush on the hollows of my cheekbones, the temples of my forehead and my jawline. Then, I used my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow highlighter on my cheekbones so that it gives my face a bit of a glow.



Eyes & Brows:
1. To prep my eyes, I used the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion, which keeps my eyeshadow lasting all day long, and makes it more pigmented too.


2. Then using my Charlotte Tilbury colour chameleon in the shade dark pearl as the base colour, before using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, in colours 'darkside' and 'black heart' for the outer corners of my eyes.





3. For eyeliner, I used the collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner.



4. I just applied false eyelashes using Revlon precision dark lash adhesive.


5. Using an angled brush, my Illamasqua precision brow gel in strike helped create the perfect brows.


Lips: 
For the best part, I chose my favourite lip colour - Nars Audacious lipstick in the colour Liv. 


Let me know what you guys think!
Share, comment and subscribe.
Lots of love,
Kelly  




Comments

Popular Posts