My Favourite Bronzers

Hi guys!
If you know me, you'd probably know I'm a bit of a beauty addict, and I love make up, so I thought why not set up a blog to let you all know about it.
So this is my first post, and I'm starting off by letting you my favourite bronzers of all time.

1. Benefit - Hoola Bronzer - RRP : £23.50




This bronzer comes in a cute little box with a small bronzer brush. It's one of my favourite bronzers of all time, and it's perfect for contouring. The bronzer is really pigmented so not a lot is needed to enhance your cheeks. This is probably one of the most raved about bronzers out there and it's definitely worth it. This is the only matte bronzer I've come across that's worth its price, especially as I don't like any bronzers with too much shimmer in. I've used this for over a year, and still haven't hit the pan.

2. Charlotte Tilbury - Filmstar Bronze & Gold - RRP: £49




Ok so this comes with a highlighter, and its got the most stylish packaging, that comes with a mirror. Personally, this has got more of a natural look, and it's more subtle. I love the highlighter too, it really brings out your cheekbones. Although it's a little pricey, it's really good quality. You can build up coverage for contouring, or a use a little for a natural sun kissed look. 

3. Chanel Les Beiges - Healthy glow sheer powder - RRP: £39






So this is supposed to be a powder, but I bought this in a darker shade (no. 40) so it acts as a bronzer. This powder is super light, and even comes in SPF15 so perfect for any day. The packaging comes with a small curved 'moon' style brush which helps with easy application. I use this on days where I want to look natural, as its not really great for contouring, but more for a natural glow. I usually take this with me on the go, as it fits perfectly in my handbag! 

4. Nars - Laguna Bronzer - RRP: £27.50



Absolutely love this, every girl needs to have this. Its perfect to contour, or just to wear for a little glow. It's also compact, with a mirror so you can fix on the go. It's got finely milled powders so every brush is perfect. It's not that pricey compared to the Charlotte Tilbury set, so it's totally worth it. Not only this, but it's perfect for any shade skin, and you can build coverage if you need a heavier glow e.g. for a night out. I'd definitely recommend this.



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! 
I hope you liked it, let me know what you think, or what else I should blog about.

Lots of love,
Kelly

Comments

  1. Hey! Great first blog post Kelly. You should blog about your makeup routine next ;)

    www.viviantran.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I will definitely consider that as my next post, and thank you for taking the time to read this!

      Delete
  2. I don't really use anything ony fave as I have no idea how to do makeup at all T_T but can you do a blog post on a mascara that can help our tiny and nonexistent eyelashes pleases? Thanks Kelly!

    www.cuddlemex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      No worries, make up is just practice, and eventually you'll get the hang of it.
      I will definitely consider that as one of my next posts! Be sure to subscribe and share so you don't miss a post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts