Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream

My new review will be based on this Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream


What it does: Provides moisture and deep nourishment for your skin

Suitable for: All ages and most skin types, it's a super plus for dry skin

How to use: Apply daily - I like to use this after washing face and just before I sleep







What I like:

  • The texture is super light, and feels smooth on the skin because it dries quickly
  • The green tea is from the Pure Jeju Island
  • Since green tea itself has many benefits, this is transferred into a cream which is beneficial for the skin
  • It's great for dry skin because the cream itself is very nourishing 
  • moisturised skin provides youthful looking skin
  • The cream is packed with antioxidants giving a clear dewy skin effect
  • The cream is rich in amino acids and minerals
  • The best thing I love about the cream, is the smell, which isn't exactly like the green tea you drink, but smells very similar!
  • The packaging is super cute too!


I can't think of anything I don't like about the product, since it feels great and does wonders for my skin. If you use this, let me know your thoughts!

I hope this review has been helpful, and let me know what you want next

Kelly 

Comments

  1. This cream sounds amazing! I love the fact that it's green tea from the Jeju Island!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how this cream smells like the green tea but it doesn't yet similar..lol
    also the fact that it dries quickly!

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with green tea, so this cream is literally perfect! I would definitely recommend it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts