Top 5 Face Masks

It's March, and I thought I'd start the month with a new blog post on my favourite face masks!

1. Kiehl's - Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - RRP: £21.50


This mask is perfect for detoxifying your pores because its got Amazonian white clay, which helps purify skin and minimise pores, giving skin a clearer appearance. I find that this mask works best on helping clear blackheads by unclogging pores. It's got a super smooth texture, and you can feel a slight heat on your face when you put it on, giving a detox feeling. The price is pretty decent for the amount of product you get, so to me it's worth it.


2. Laneige - Multiberry Yoghurt Repair Pack 


I got this from my parents when they went to Hong Kong so I'm unsure of how much it cost (sorry). This mask is best used for replenishing moisture in the skin, so is great if you have dry skin. The smell is absolutely gorgeous, it's probably the best mask I've smelt (strawberries and yogurt). It's a creamy formula that you leave on for about 10 - 15 minutes before washing off. After, it gives you a smooth and fresh looking skin.



3. Beauty Diaries (我的美麗日記) - Aloe Vera Mask


Again, super sorry I don't have the price of the mask, it's from Hong Kong. This is a must have in pretty much most Asian girls' mask's collection. These masks usually come in a box of 10. I usually use this sheet mask when I want a pamper evening, as it takes roughly 20 - 30 mins for the mask. Yet again, this mask is great for moisture as it penetrates deep into all layers of the skin, so is super repairing if you've had a long day. The sheet mask is great for all skin types.

4. Lush - Oatifix Fresh Face Mask - RRP: £6.50


Favourite mask of the month! It's my first time trying Lush, and it is AMAZING. It's made from 100% natural ingredients, mainly oats, bananas and walnuts. Not only does this exfoliate, but moisturises skin naturally with butters. It's animal cruelty free too and smells great! I was disappointed with the size as it comes in a really small tub for its price, but it's freshly made so I guess its worth it (you also have to keep it in the fridge for freshness).


5. Naruko - Rose & Snow Fungus 


This overnight classic hydrating jelly is good for overnight repair, and is best used if you've got really dry skin, or if your skin is lacking essential oils. I don't really use this mask much as I only really need it about once a month, because of how intense the mask is. The great thing is that it's a Japanese brand, and is really high in quality and smells like roses. It is a little greasy after you put it on, but this dries within 5 - 10 mins, so should be fine when you put it on just before you sleep.


Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post! 
If you've tried any of these, let me know what you think, or any suggestions.
Subscribe, comment and share.
Lots of love,
Kelly 



Comments

Popular Posts