Benefits Of Green Tea

Green Tea

As you all know, I'm a big fan of anything green tea related, and I thought I'd let you guys know some of the great benefits and why I love it!

Green tea, originates from China, but there's so many types and variations. It's relatively cheap to buy as a drink, I usually use Twinings pure green tea, but there's lots to choose from. Other types of green tea include Matcha, which is the Japanese powder version. It has a much stronger taste in comparison. I usually have this in food such as ice cream, or in kit kats (which I can only buy abroad).

So, if you're wondering, what are the great benefits to green tea?

  • Because it's loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, it's great for detoxing
  • There's so many variations and all help cleanse your body
  • It's super low in calories
  • Replace coffee with green tea, as it's still got caffeine in but it's a healthier option
  • Been going to the gym? Green tea helps burn off extra fat by increasing your metabolism
  • Green tea has been proven to reduce certain diseases 
  • By helping flush out toxins, it helps clear your skin and blemishes
  • There are so many other beauty benefits too, including making face masks and eye masks from the ingredients or the tea bag itself.


I hope you enjoyed reading little article, and let me know if you want anymore lifestyle related blogs.
Lots of love, 
Kelly 

Comments

Popular Posts