Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish Review

I'm going to begin the review by telling you how amazing I thought this product was, I haven't actually tried anything from Liz Earle before, and I'd been recommended this product by a friend, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Hot Cloth Cleanser 

What is it?
It's a cream cleanser, which usually comes with muslin cloths (if you buy the starter kit), and it helps remove makeup and gently cleanse your face.

How?
First, you dispense a full pump into your hands, then massage the cream all over face when you have make up on, this will slowly remove the make up you have on, whilst being gentle on your skin. Usually, you'll see all your make up blurring into one big mess (eyeliner and mascara is the messiest). You then rinse the muslin cloths in hot water (as hot as you can without burning) and then remove the cream. This then helps you remove your makeup in a simple and quick manner, whilst gently cleaning your face.

What I like about it:

  • The ingredients include: Rosemary, Chamomile, Cocoa Butter and Eucalyptus essential oil, all of which are great and natural for your skin
  • It reduces the time it takes for your make up to come off, compared to wipes and lotions
  • My skin actually feels softer after using this
  • It smells great
  • The creamy formula makes it gentle on your skin, compared to when you have to remove using make up wipes
What I don't like:
  • Sometimes if I put on fake eyelashes, the glue is very hard to come off, so some residue remains, which means I need to use lotion afterwards to remove it
RRP: £15.50, available in Boots

Overall, I do love this product, simply because it's effective in what it does, and definitely saves me a lot of time, because we all know that taking off make up is a chore.

Let me know what you think! 
Kelly


Comments

  1. lovely review on this product ! I also have this in sample size, I can't wait to try it out now ^_^

    Lauren xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly does my skin wonders, hope you love it too!

      Delete
  2. Nice blog, keep it up. You should consider doing youtube videos for make up tutorials and reviews :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts